CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Fats

Punches: 7-3 Fats
Flips: 6-4 Fats
Flow: 8-2 Eye-Cue

After a while, it seemed like Eye-Cue was just re-hashing EVERYTHING that Fats' previous opponents have said about him, and honestly, it gets kinda dry pretty quick. On the other hand, Eye-Cue had Fats in terms of a very consistent flow, meanwhile, Fats couldn't seem to land on a consistent movement scheme in terms of his flow. All in all, gotta give this one to Fats, even though Eye-Cue had some viciously quick rhymes in his first verse.

CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot

Flow: Teqneek, 4-1
Punches: Teqneek, 3-2
Flips: Teqneek, 3-2
...what the hell happened to verse 4 man. Teq stole this in a curbstomp face fucking.

Shots Fired ft. BKSinc Shots Fired ft. BKSinc

Pre$ha got a sweet flow, but everything else was trash other than the beat

4fterThot responds:

Lol. I just peeped yo shit. Dude, you be on some Teqneek elitist bullshit. GTFO

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

Flow:
suddle, despite not having all that much emotion present (comes off as one of those laid back, dgaf rappers) definitely had a smoother flow and better delivery, whereas Willizard felt like everything was forced, can't say I was really enthused. Some of Will's punches were amusing but once his second verse came around, I'm just here like "man, everyone and their mom has hashed out the 'losing to smorg' thing, in one way or another-- someone please get some better material." For Will's first battle, he certainly did decently-- but definitely get a better mic, and spend a bit more time rehearsing so everything doesn't come off so forced. Suddle to advance.

Punches: Suddle, 4-1
Flips: Suddle, 3-2
Delivery: Suddle, 5-0

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Pig, what are you doin, man? This isn't Carefoot you're battling, you can't just take 16 bars to deliver one punch line...

Vinstigator's got this one, as his first verse said... no contest.

CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis

Pachillis got this one in the bag. Smooth delivery, hard hitting punches, and some decent flips.

CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus

Gonna give this one to Phonix, I liked his flips a lot more to be honest

CLAB - Jar vs DiVoTion CLAB - Jar vs DiVoTion

I'm givin' this one to Jar, I like his flow, he had some sick punches, some interesting flips, and while DiVoTion had the upside of being a novelty in this competition... The novelty faded fast. Jar takes this one home

CLAB - Luke James vs Jang Gang CLAB - Luke James vs Jang Gang

Jang Gang was so fucking hard to listen to. Giving this to Luke James for his flow, his delivery, his punches, and the fact that he doesn't sound like he's choking on a swig of moonshine while spitting

CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie

Gotta give this to Sonic, this was fuckin' crazy as hell. Sonic had some harder punches, and some pretty nifty flips-- I lost my shit at the SJD comment, Sonic took this one home.